24 Lightroom Presets
These are the presets I have been using on my photography for this blog, FB groups, Pinterest & Instagram for the past year.
These have a bright cinematic look. Great for blue hour, golden hour and daylight shots.
Using the Presets
Minimal editing required.
If your photo is over/under exposed: – or + on exposure, highlights, shadows, whites, blacks as needed.
If the photo looks too harsh & contrasty: – on the clarity, contrast
To add grain: Go to “grain” in the preset section of Lr and use the largest amount.
Lr has very weak grain effects. (If you like a heavier film grain, I use the free Tezza phone app, it has the best grain i’ve found.)
- Tailor made for desktop editing
- Minimal editing required
- Cinematic, bright, vibrant & film style edits all included
- Get my look ~ these are the exact presets I use.
- Includes 18 presets
- Supports dslr, drone, go pro & underwater photography
- Designed for Adobe Lightroom CC
- Easy .zip file download
Presets are desktop file only.